Click to increase the text size. Restore Text
Click to restore original text size. Reduce Text
Click to decrease the text size.
Active Data Systems
- CalOMS Treatment - The California Outcomes Measurement System (CalOMS) is a statewide client-based data collection and outcomes measurement system. CalOMS will allow the Department of Alcohol and Drug Programs to effectively manage and improve the provision of alcohol and other drug services at the state, county, and provider levels.
- CalOMS-Tx Web Based Training - This training teaches how to successfully collect, submit and review data sent to the CalOMS Tx system - from interviewing a client to generating a report. All counties and state-contracted providers who must submit CalOMS Tx data as a condition of their funding and requirements will be provided access to this training tool.
- CalOMS Prevention - CalOMS Prevention is a fully web-based data collection service for primary prevention service/activity data funded with the Substance Abuse Prevention and Treatment (SAPT) block grant dollars via the Department of Alcohol and Drug Programs.
- Drug and Alcohol Treatment Access Report - Drug and Alcohol Treatment Access Report (DATAR) is the State Department of Alcohol and Drug Programs’ (ADP) system to collect data on Alcohol and Other Drug (AOD) treatment capacity and waiting lists.
- SACPA Reporting Information System - This system was developed for counties to use in submitting and updating SACPA County Plans, Expenditure and Client Count reports, and Financial Status Reports.