Click to increase the text size. Restore Text
Click to restore original text size. Reduce Text
Click to decrease the text size.
Director's Advisory Council
The Director’s Advisory Council (DAC) was created in 1993 to ensure the delivery of quality alcohol, drug abuse, and problem gambling services in California. The Director’s Advisory Council (DAC) is comprised of ADP leaders, judges, directors of statewide provider organizations, the president of the County Alcohol and Drug Program Administrators' Association of California (CADPAAC), and the chairs of the eight constituency advisory committees (see the complete list below).
The DAC is responsive to critical issues from judges, counties and the larger alcohol and drug field, identifies barriers to access for traditionally unserved/underserved populations, and provides feedback to the community. Stakeholders identify and discuss issues and build consensus in major policy areas that impact the alcohol and other drug service systems and clients.
Alcohol and Drug Programs (ADP) Staff
- Michael S.Cunningham, Acting Director
- Tina Chiginsky, Deputy Director, Office of Legislative and External Affairs
- Aegis Medical Systems, Inc.
- Alcohol and Drug Policy Institute
- Behavioral Health Services
- California Association for Alcohol and Drug Educators
- California Association of Addiction Recovery Resources
- California Association of Alcohol and Drug Program Executive’s, Inc.
- California Association of Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors
- California Association of Drinking Driver Treatment Programs
- California Hispanic Commission on Alcohol and Drug Abuse
- California Organization of Methadone Providers
- California Perinatal Drug Treatment Provider Network
- California Prevention Collaborative
- California Society of Addiction Medicine
- California Therapeutic Communities Center Point
- County Alcohol and Drug Advisory Boards
- County Alcohol and Drug Program Administrators Association of California
- Department of Health Services, Office of AIDS
- Judicial Council of California, Los Angeles County Superior Court
- Phoenix House of California
- Progress House, Inc.
- Superior Court of California, Santa Clara County
- Tarzana Treatment Center
- University of Los Angeles California, Integrated Substance Abuse Programs
- Youth Leadership Institute
- African-American Constituent Committee
- Aging Constituent Committee
- Asian/Pacific Islander Constituent Committee
- Disability Constituent Committee
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender Constituent Committee
- Latino Constituent Committee
- Native American Constituent Committee
- Women’s Constituent Committee